(1) Take a running jump from the jutting ledge across the deep chasm to land on the small, square block in the middle of the sandy area at the base of the pyramid.
(2) Turn left (west), step forward, and slide down the slope to the next flat-ish ledge.
(3) From there, take another running jump to grab the ledge ahead, which also juts out below the base of the pyramid. Pull up.
(4) Walk forward onto the next angled block, which slopes down to the left.
(5) Turn right, climb up to the first tier of the pyramid. (This triggers a giant beetle up on the third tier.)
(6) Run forward onto the second tier, immediately roll for a better angle...
...and kill the beetle as it approaches.
(7) Climb up one more tier onto a flat ledge two squares wide and three tiers up from the base of the pyramid. (This is where the beetle originated.)
(8) Turn right (east) and take a running jump along the third tier over two sloped tiles to land on the flat ledge beyond. Immediately stop.
Wait here to avoid a falling block that tumbles down the side of the pyramid in front of Lara.
(9) After the falling block passes, walk forward until Lara is standing near the edge of the next sloping block but not touching it. Take a standing jump over the sloping block onto the flat tile beyond it.
(10) Take another standing jump over the next sloping block onto the flat ledge beyond. Then stop...
...and wait for another falling block to roll past in front of you.
(11) Step forward and climb onto the next (fourth) tier.
(12) Turn right (east) and take a standing jump over the next sloping block onto the flat ledge beyond. (13) Then take another standing jump over the next sloping block onto the next flat ledge, which is two blocks wide.
(14) Take a running jump over the next two sloping blocks. Either angle the jump slightly to the left or press Left while in the air to pivot slightly...
...so that when Lara lands, she slides down facing uphill. Let her slide all the way down to the sandy ledge on the first tier.
(15) Immediately run forward to stand near the base of the slope you just slid down.
The next falling block should then sail over Lara's head and tumble down into the chasm.
Copyright © 1999- - Stellalune ( ). All rights reserved. The screenshots and videos included here were made using Bandicam and the classic Tomb Raider widescreen patch by Mr. Fourblack. Feel free to copy or print this walkthrough for personal use. By all means, share it with friends, but please include this credit line so people can send me their feedback. No part of this walkthrough may be reproduced on another site without permission.